Suffolk Trading Standards is the enforcement service that is responsible for protecting consumers and legitimate traders from scams and unfair trading.
They have a page that provides advice on scams, consumer advice, business advice, product recalls etc at :
Product recalls are made by traders about products that have problems which could affect the safety of the consumer. The product should not be used and should be returned to the trader.
Product Recalls advice can be found at:
- www.suffolk.gov.uk/community-and-safety/suffolk-trading-standards/product-safety-advice-and-recalls - Suffolk
- www.tradingstandards.uk/consumers/product-recalls - National
- https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumers_safety/safety_products/rapex/alerts/?event=main.listNotifications&lng=en - EU Dangerous non-food products
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency website - cars
Further information covering trading standards, help and customer rights advice for consumers can befound at:
- www.suffolk.gov.uk/community-and-safety/suffolk-trading-standards - Suffolk Trading Standards
- www.tradingstandards.uk/consumers/support-advice - UK Trading Standards
Last update on Sunday 15 Aug 2021 by Alan Comber.