Alice Grange is a purpose-built residential care home specialising in 24-hour nursing care that provides a range of accommodation and services for older people in need of support, from residential care to 24-hour nursing care, in addition to respite care.
They also provide specialist support for individuals living with dementia.
- St Isidores Way, Ropes Drive, Kesgrave, Ipswich, IP5 2GA
- (01473) 333551 - All Other Calls
- (01473) 518808 - Care Enquiries Only
- Use form on website
Run by Barchester Homes
Gressland Court provides 28 x two bedroomed and 13 x one bedroomed retirement apartments and assisted living for people over 65 years old.
It has attractive communal areas. The busy social programme includes coffee mornings, bingo, quiz nights, cards, scrabble, themed evenings with local entertainers and craft afternoons. Outings are also organised to places of local interest. Pets are welcome (subject to terms of the lease)
- Mead Drive, Off Ropes Drive, Kesgrave IP5 2HJ
Run by Kingsdale
Extra care housing - 32 well-proportioned one- and two-bedroom apartments. On-site facilities include full-time court manager, restaurant, hairdressing salon, a small shop, communal lounges, a day care service and 24-hour care tailored to individual needs.
Residents at the court take part in varied and regular social activities including bingo, days out, exercise classes, craft workshops and lunch clubs.
NB Most of their Extra Care Living properties are allocated jointly with the local authority from a waiting list . To find out more please contact the court directly. To join the waiting list please apply online on their website.
- Wainwright Way, Kesgrave IP5 2XU
- 03701 924045
Run by Housing 21
Learning disability Care Home - 4 places.
Supported living. Acquired brain injury, Autism, Behaviour that challenges, Profound and multiple learning disabilities
- Wainwright Way, Kesgrave IP5 2WS
- (01473) 612198
Run by Avenues Group
- Oakwood House - Accommodation for people who require nursing or personal care, Dementia, Mental health conditions, Physical disabilities, Sensory impairments, Treatment of disease, disorder or injury, Caring for adults over 65 yrs. Run by Devere Care. Oakwood House, Stollery Close, Kesgrave IP5 2GD.
- The Walk - retirement housing managed by Flagship Housing. 42 flats, bungalows. Sizes studio, 1 bedroom. Non-resident management staff (24 hours, 7 days) and Careline alarm service.
- Learning disability flats - Wainwright Way Kesgrave IP5 2DL
Last update on Thursday 19 Aug 2021 by Alan Comber.