Ipswich hospital is our local Accident and Emergency Hospital and is part of East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust. Their website provides information for patients, their relatives and carer and provides information about the services they provide and how the hospital works.
Further details can be found at:
- Ipswich Hospital, Heath Road, Ipswich IP4 5PD
- Getting there - by bus, community transport, car, motorbike, taxi etc
- Switchboard 01473 712 233
- Hospital maps
- Wards - contact no's, visiting times, nearest car aprk and entrance, speciality, accessibility information, meal times etc
- Changing an Appointment
- Restaurants, cafes, shops, cash machines etc
Last update on Sunday 15 Aug 2021 by Alan Comber.