Cats Protection League (Ipswich Branch)
Cats Protections three main objectives are:
- To find good homes for cats in need
- To support and encourage the neutering of cats
- To improve people’s understanding of cats and their care.
- 0345 371 2069
- See www.ipswich.cats.org.uk/ipswich/contact-us - for email addresses, contact forms etc.
RSPCA Suffolk East & Ipswich Branch - Martlesham Animal Centre
An independent self-funding branch of the RSPCA based in Martlesham rehabilitating and rehoming cats, dogs and small animals and the provision of services such as veterinary care, neutering, microchipping and advice. It also has a shop that raises funds to run the centre.
- Mon, Tue, Thu-Sat 11.30-15.30
- Closed Wed
- Sun 13:30-15:30 by appointment only
- Animal Centre, Mill Lane, Martlesham IP12 4PD
- 0300 999 7321 (answered every day 9.00am to 4.30pm)
RSPCA Suffolk East & Ipswich Branch - Animal Clinic
No appointment is necessary, you can just turn up with your pet.
The Clinic is available to help those who are in receipt of named benefits and cannot afford private veterinary fees.
We are here to help people so that their pets do not suffer. We can help with medications, flea and worm treatments and also can provide help with neutering and vaccinations.
- Tue 12.00-13.00
- Fri 12.00-13.00
- 35a St George’s Street, Ipwich IP1 3NF
Orwell Veterinary Group - Grange Farm Vet Hospital
Orwell Veterinary Group provides a full range of services for small animal pets from dogs and cats to rabbits, hamster, caged birds, and many more exotic species. They have a wide range of facilities and equipment and can treat the overwhelming majority of cases that come through their doors. For more complicated cases they use the highly regarded Dick White Referral Practice in Newmarket.
- Mon-Fri 08.00-19.00
- Sat 08.00-12.00
- Sun Closed - Emergencies Only
- 1 Tommy Flowers Drive, Hartree Way, Kesgrave IP5 2BZ
- 01473 333677 - inc Out of Hours and Emergencies
Last update on Monday 16 Aug 2021 by Alan Comber.