All fraud should be reported to
the national agency which deals specifically with fraud issues.
If your report relates to any of the below, please report it to the correct organisation.
- Counterfeit Currency
- Theft of a vehicle.
- Suspicious online behaviour with or towards a child.
- Online hate or bullying crime, material or messages.
- Counterfeit medicine or medical devices available to purchase online.
- Business or personal tax fraud or a related HMRC (Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs) matter.
- Benefit fraud.
- Immigration fraud.
You can report instances of fraud using their
- www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud or by calling them on
- 0300 123 2040
The information you provide will be referred to the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau, to be used in intelligence and investigation packages, and which may be forwarded to local police forces.
Please note: If debit or credit cards, online banking or cheques are involved, your first step should be to contact your bank or credit card company.
Last update on Friday 22 Apr 2022 by Alan Comber.