Kesgrave Community and Conference Centre inc Sports Hall
The community centre is available for private functions, corporate and business events, weddings, christenings, funerals and private parties and can cater for 25 - 270.
All the rooms can be hired individually or as a complete package dependent on requirements; from a small intimate meeting room to one of their spacious and versatile larger rooms for a bigger event.
The grounds and outside space, boasts 2 large free car parks.
- Conference Centre - Seats 80 people theatre style or 45 Café style. It has with large conservatory area, incorporating patio and gardens, which can easily accommodate a marquee. The room is an ideal choice for meetings, training, christenings, smaller party or funeral reception. The Suite has state of the art equipment including DVD and CD facilities and a comprehensive IT service if needed.
- Ropes Hall - 170 at tables and up to 270 guests theatre style. This prestigious and versatile room is ideal for meetings, training, conferences, craft fairs, exhibitions, a larger wedding, christening, private party or celebration, featuring a full size stage with lighting and sound. The room also benefits from a fully equipped kitchen adjacent to the main hall
- Deben Room - 30 people theatre style or 16 with a top table
- Orwell Room - up to 70 people theatre style or 50 people at tables. This room is ideal for meetings, training, a smaller wedding, party or christening and has the added benefit of its own private fully equipped kitchen. The room has a full range of audio and IT equipment if needed.
- Stour Room - Seats 50 people theatre style or 40 people at tables. The Stour Room is a general-purpose facility available during the evenings, weekends and school holidays, The room is an affordable option for a small party or gathering.
- Board Room - 14 people, 12 Café style. A great meeting space, located in a quieter area of the main building offering you the peace and quiet that a boardroom facility often requires for confidential meetings and interviews.Although set up as a boardroom it can be used for other activities and set up to your own requirements where size allows.
- Bowls Pavilion - 40 theatre style, 24 café style, 22 horseshoe, 12 classroom style, 24 conference square. Separate from the main community centre building, the bowls pavilion provides an alternative hireable space looking out on to the bowls green. Used predominantly by the bowls club from March to October, it is available to hire at other times. The bowls pavilion benefits from its own entrance, kitchen and toilet facilities. Capacity
Catering and hospitality services are available to suit all budgets, including the option of a BBQ in the summer months.
A licensed bar is available on request.
- Sports Hall - The venue is available to hire on a regular basis and ideal for anyone wanting to set up a new club for the community or find a new home for an established club.
- All weather surface
All the facilities offer a disability friendly environment.
Details of what is on at the Community Centre can be found on the venue timetable page.
- Booking Office
- 01473 612648
Booking office opening hrs
- Mon-Fri: 9.00am - 1.00pm
- Mon-Fri: 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Emergency out of hours:
- 07902 991282
Last update on Friday 17 Dec 2021 by Alan Comber.