Kesgrave Market (3rd Sat of month)
Hello from Kesgrave Market
The next Kesgrave Market is on Saturday, 18 September, with lots of Stallholders attending between 9.00am - 12.00pm.
You can also still order online with our 'Click and Collect' ordering system - Please follow the link: www.kesgrave.org.uk/market/clickandcollect for further details of the fantastic selection you can order in advance, to pick up at the Market (Please note: Meat, Poultry, Fish and Seafood orders need to be in by Saturday, 11th September; all other product orders by Wednesday, 15th September).
We can take orders for:
- Victoria's Bakery Suffolk Ltd - Bakery & Takeaway
- A great selection of fresh, local, quality Meat from Cratfield Beef, the Sausage Shop and Cleveleys Foods Ltd - Beef, Pork, Chicken, Lamb and Duck
- Cheese and Deli products from Wildgoose Fine Foods
- Local Free Range Eggs from Newbourne Farm
- Apple Juice from High House Fruit Farm
- And Honey from Willow Farm in Hasketon
Please share with family and friends, and if you have any queries, please contact me and I will be happy to help
Last updated: 01 September 2021
Location: Kesgrave Scout Hall - IP5 1JF