Kesgrave Market (3rd Sat of month)
Hello from Kesgrave Market.
The next Kesgrave Market is on Saturday, 21st May, from 9.00am – 12.00pm
We have an ONLINE 'Click and Collect' ordering system for you to place your orders before hand – make sure you have a look and see the fantastic selection that's available.
Orders need to be in by:
Meat, Poultry, Fish, Seafood, Cured Meats, Cheeses and Deli Products - Sat, 14 May
Bakery/Home Bakes, Free Range Eggs, Apple Juice and Honey - Wed, 18 May
Please follow the link: www.kesgrave.org.uk/market/clickandcollect for further details.
We can take orders for:
- Oh Sugar, selling a wonderful range of local, homemade Sweet and Savoury Treats for you to enjoy, including Christmas Specials.
- Victoria's Bakery Suffolk Ltd - Bakery & Takeaway - (Please note: Victoria’s Bakery will NOT have a stall at the Market but WILL continue to offer their lovely breads, rolls, cakes and Christmas treats via the Market’s Click & Collect online ordering system – if you have any queries, please contact me and I will be happy to help)
- A great selection of fresh, local, quality Meat from Cratfield Beef, the Sausage Shop and Cleveleys Foods Ltd - Beef, Pork, Chicken, Lamb and Duck
- Cheese and Deli products from Wildgoose Fine Foods
- Local Free Range Eggs from Newbourne Farm. NB There will also be a lovely selection of local fruit and veg available to buy at the Market on the day.
- Apple Juice from High House Fruit Farm
- And Honey from Willow Farm in Hasketon
Please share with family and friends, and if you have any queries, please contact me and I will be happy to help.
Last updated: 5 April 2022
Location: Kesgrave Scout Hall - IP5 1JF