Cycle Tracks and Clubs
Kesgrave Panthers Cycle Speedway Club
What is Cycle Speedway - Short oval shale tracks, four riders head-to-head. Explosive, elbow-to-elbow action. No brakes. That’s cycle speedway in a nutshell. It’s also accessible, affordable, family-oriented and taking place in clubs throughout the country.
Our friendly club has been in existence for over 60 years and has a thriving membership.
We pride ourselves on our excellent track record of national success, especially with our club’s youngsters.
The club has a dedicated team of helpers and supporters, who arrange numerous training and competition events.
To have a go its completely FREE, just come along to our new riders sessions which start at 5:45pm on Mondays or Tuesdays. Please come with a long sleeve shirt and long trousers. If possible, bring a cycle helmet and gloves (although these can be borrowed at the club). You can also borrow one of our club cycle speedway bikes.
Trainings Session (Mar-Nov):
- 6 and under plus new riders - Mondays 17:45-18:30 and Tuesdays 17:45-18:30
- U16 - Mondays - Mondays 18:30-19:15 and Tuesdays 18:30-19:15
- League Teams - Mondays 19:15-20:00
- Seniors - Tuesdays 19:15-20:00
- Cycle Speedway Track, Kesgrave Community Centre, Twelve Acre Approach, Kesgrave IP5 1JF
Last updated: 23 July 2021
Last update on Sunday 08 Aug 2021 by Alan Comber.