Bus Route 66A Ipswich Railway Station - Ipswich Dogs Head Street/Revolution – Kesgrave - Martlesham Gloster Road - Eagle Way. (Only 1 bus per hour goes to Eagle Way and it runs here instead of going to Martlesham Tesco)
Operated by First Eastern Counties, branded as Ipswich Reds (the buses are being painted red)
- 0345 646 0707
Bus Route Map and Timetable https://www.firstgroup.com/uploads/maps/
66A Buses run 6 days a week (excluding Sundays and public holidays), in the daytime & evening until approx 7pm.
- Mondays to Saturdays approx. every hour (daytime), between 7.30am – 7pm.
- The last bus back from Ipswich on Mon-Fri is at 6.25pm from Ipswich train station and at 6.32pm from outside Revolution (on Dogs Head Street opposite the Old Cattle Market bus station).
- The last bus back from Ipswich on Saturdays is at 6.15pm from Ipswich train station and at 6.22pm from outside Revolution (on Dogs Head Street opposite the Old Cattle Market bus station).
- Between Ipswich Railway Station - Outside Revolution (on Dogs Head Street opposite Ipswich Old Cattle Market Bus Station) – Woodbridge Road - Beech Road (Rushmere) - Penzance Road (Kesgrave) - Bell Lane - Twelve Acre Approach - Guided Bus Way (Tesco) - Ropes Drive – Main Road - Martlesham Gloster Road - Eagle Way (instead of calling at Martlesham Tesco)
- On the route from Martlesham into Ipswich the bus goes via Tower Ramparts Bus Station and Civic Drive to the Railway Station.
- The 66A does not call at the Old Cattle Market Bus station.
Route 66A buses are wheelchair and buggy-accessible
For a map showing the 66A services in Kesgrave including bus stops click here:
To report a fault with the real-time information boards, you can either telephone:
- 0845 606 6067 - SCC Customer Services and ask for Simon Barnett or
email the fault to:
Last update on Wednesday 15 Jan 2020 by Alan Comber.