Health and Children's Centres offer families with young children under the age of 5, a friendly place to go to access a range of activities and support services.
People who may help you from your local Health and Children's Centre are health visitors, family support practitioners and support and information officers.
Each centre runs a different timetable of activities (many are free to join) which may include:
- child health
- midwifery services
- various play sessions for children
- parenting support groups
- advice about money, training and employment
- child and family health support such as breastfeeding support groups
- outreach – bringing services to you
Children centres operate a registration system. It just means filling out a form which they are happy to help you with.
Kesgrave's Children Centre
- Linda Mitchell
- 22 Bell Lane IP5 1JQ
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu 09:00-16.30. Fri Closed 09:00-13:00.
- (01473) 265833
- or 0345 60 800 33 - Suffolk Family Information Service
Last update on Sunday 19 Apr 2020 by Alan Comber.