Cats Protection League (Ipswich Branch)
Cats Protections three main objectives are:
- To find good homes for cats in need
- To support and encourage the neutering of cats
- To improve people’s understanding of cats and their care.
- 0345 371 2069
RSPCA Suffolk East & Ipswich Branch - Martlesham Animal Centre
An independent self-funding branch of the RSPCA based in Martlesham rehabilitating and rehoming cats, dogs and small animals and the provision of services such as veterinary care, neutering, microchipping and advice. It also has a shop that raises funds to run the centre.
Mon, Tue, Thu-Sat 11.30-15.30, Closed Wed and Sun.
- 2 Mill Lane, Martlesham IP12 4PD
- 0300 999 7321 (answered every day 9.00am to 4.30pm)
RSPCA Suffolk East & Ipswich Branch - Animal Clinic
No appointment is necessary. Just turn up with your pet. NB They do not have any car park facilities available to the public. There is a minimum donation of £10.00 per pet for a veterinary consultation.
Services offered - Clinic/Veterinary Facilities, Help With Vet Bills
Tue 12.00-13.00. Fri 12.00-13.00
- 35a St George’s Street, Ipwich IP1 3NF
- (01473) 231972 (Answered 10.30-13.30)
Orwell Veterinary Group - Grange Farm Vet Hospital
Orwell Veterinary Group provides a full range of services for small animal pets from dogs and cats to rabbits, hamster, caged birds, and many more exotic species. They have a wide range of facilities and equipment and can treat the overwhelming majority of cases that come through their doors. For more complicated cases they use the highly regarded Dick White Referral Practice in Newmarket.
Mon-Fri 08.00-21.00, Sat 08.30-17.00, Sun Closed
- 1 Tommy Flowers Drive, Hartree Way IP5 2BZ
- 01473 333677 - inc Out of Hours and Emergencies
Last update on Sunday 19 Apr 2020 by Alan Comber.