Kesgrave Community and Conference Centre inc Sports Hall
The community centre is available for private functions, corporate and business events, weddings, christenings, funerals and private parties and can cater for 25 - 270.
All the rooms can be hired individually or as a complete package dependent on requirements; from a small intimate meeting room to one of their spacious and versatile larger rooms for a bigger event.
The grounds and outside space, boasts 2 large free car parks.
- Conference Centre - Seats 80 people theatre style or 45 Café style. It has with large conservatory area, incorporating patio and gardens, which can easily accommodate a marquee. The room is an ideal choice for meetings, training, christenings, smaller party or funeral reception. The Suite has state of the art equipment including DVD and CD facilities and a comprehensive IT service if needed.
- Ropes Hall - 170 at tables and up to 270 guests theatre style. This prestigious and versatile room is ideal for meetings, training, conferences, craft fairs, exhibitions, a larger wedding, christening, private party or celebration, featuring a full size stage with lighting and sound. The room also benefits from a fully equipped kitchen adjacent to the main hall
- Deben Room - 30 people theatre style or 16 with a top table
- Orwell Room - up to 70 people theatre style or 50 people at tables. This room is ideal for meetings, training, a smaller wedding, party or christening and has the added benefit of its own private fully equipped kitchen. The room has a full range of audio and IT equipment if needed.
- Stour Room - Seats 50 people theatre style or 40 people at tables. The Stour Room is a general-purpose facility available during the evenings, weekends and school holidays, The room is an affordable option for a small party or gathering.
Catering and hospitality services are available to suit all budgets, including the option of a BBQ in the summer months.
A licensed bar is available on request.
- Sports Hall - The venue is available to hire on a regular basis and ideal for anyone wanting to set up a new club for the community or find a new home for an established club.
- All weather surface
All the facilities offer a disability friendly environment.
Kesgrave Community Centre
Twelve Acre Approach
(01473) 612648 Option 1
Booking Office Opening Hours 9.00am – 1.00pm & 2.00pm – 4.00pm Monday-Friday (Booking & Admin Office Closed Sat & Sun)
Last update on Tuesday 05 Feb 2019 by Alan Comber.