Bus Route 66 Ipswich Railway Station - Ipswich Dogs Head Street/Revolution – Kesgrave - Martlesham Tesco - Gloster Road
Operated by First Eastern Counties, branded as Ipswich Reds (the buses are being painted red)
- 0345 646 0707
Bus Route Map and Timetable https://www.firstgroup.com/uploads/maps/
Buses run 7 days a week (excluding public holidays), in the daytime & evening until approx 11pm.
- Mondays to Saturdays approx. every 20 minutes (daytime), every half hour early evening and every hour late evening.
- Sundays and Public Holiday every 30 minutes (daytime and early evening) and every hour late evening.
- The last bus back from Ipswich on Mon-Sat is at 11pm from Ipswich train station and at 11.07pm from outside Revolution (on Dogs Head Street opposite the Old Cattle Market bus station). On Sundays the last bus back is at 10.50pm from Ipswich train station and at 10.57pm from outside Revolution.
- Between Ipswich Railway Station - Outside Revolution (on Dogs Head Street opposite Ipswich Old Cattle Market Bus Station) – Woodbridge Road - Beech Road (Rushmere) - Penzance Road (Kesgrave) - Bell Lane - Twelve Acre Approach - Guided Bus Way (Tesco) - Ropes Drive – Main Road - Martlesham Tesco - Gloster Road
- After the Park & Ride buses stop running Route 66 services will additionally call at Martlesham Park & Ride for the benefit of P&R passengers.
- On the route from Martlesham into Ipswich the bus goes via Tower Ramparts Bus Station and Civic Drive to the Railway Station.
- The 66 does not call at the Old Cattle Market Bus station
Route 66 buses are wheelchair and buggy-accessible
For a map showing the 66 services in Kesgrave including bus stops click here:
To report a fault with the real-time information boards, you can either telephone:
- 0845 606 6067 - SCC Customer Services and ask for Simon Barnett or
email the fault to:
Last update on Wednesday 15 Jan 2020 by Alan Comber.