Bus Route 66 - Ipswich Railway Station - Ipswich Old Cattle Market Bus Station - Martlesham Tesco
Operated by First In Norfolk & Suffolk
- 01473 253800 / 0345 602 0121
Buses run 7 days a week (including public holidays), in the daytime & evening until approx 11pm.
- Mondays to Saturdays approx. every 20 minutes (daytime) and every hour in the evenings.
- Sundays and Public Holiday approx. every 30 minutes (daytime) and every hour in the evenings.
- The last bus back from Ipswich on Mon-Sat is at 11.15pm from Ipswich train station and at 11.25pm from the Old Cattle Market. On Sundays the last bus back is at 10.50pm from Ipswich train station and at 10.56pm from the Old Cattle Market.
- Between Ipswich Railway Station - Ipswich Old Cattle Market Bus Station - Beech Road (Rushmere) - Penzance Road (Kesgrave) - Bell Lane - Twelve Acre Approach - Guided Bus Way (Tesco) - Ropes Drive – Main Road - Martlesham Heath (Eagle Way & Gloster Road) – Martlesham Tesco
- From 3rd July 2017 after the Park & Ride buses stop running Route 66 services will additionally call at Martlesham Park & Ride for the benefit of P&R passengers.
- On the route from Martlesham into Ipswich the bus goes via Tower Ramparts Bus Station to the Railway Station.
Route 66 buses are wheelchair and buggy-accessible
For a map showing the 66 services click here:
For timetable details click here:
Route 66 bus stop flags and real-time information screens were replaced in summer 2017.
To report a fault with the real-time information boards, you can either telephone:
- 0845 606 6067 - SCC Customer Services and ask for Simon Barnett or
email the fault to:
Last update on Tuesday 05 Mar 2019 by Alan Comber.